John C. “JR” Reith is a senior GOP strategist and the Director of Business Development at Rifkin Weiner Livingston LLC. He also co-chairs the firm’s extensive Government Relations and Lobbying practice. He served as Finance Director for all three of former Governor Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr.’s gubernatorial campaigns and was co-chairman of his campaign committees. Mr. Reith served on the Inaugural Committee for Governor Larry Hogan, and has been active in the National Republican Party since 1996.
In 2016, Mr. Reith served as the co-chairman for the Inaugural Committee for Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh. He currently sits on the board of directors for The Canton Group, ThinkBig Networks, and on the alumni board for the Boys’ Latin School of Maryland. Previously, Mr. Reith served as an advisor for Compass Marketing, Inc. and as an advisor for Brown Advisory in Baltimore. He is also a former board member of the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House and the GBMC Philanthropy Committee board of directors.
*Mr. Reith is a Non-lawyer/Consultant
Mr. Reith received a bachelor’s degree in American Studies and Political Science from Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Finance Director, Governor Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr. Gubernatorial Campaigns (2002, 2006, 2010)
- Member, Inaugural Committee, Governor Larry Hogan (2015)
- Member, Republican Governor’s Association (RGA) (2002-2007, 2014-2017)
- Member, National Finance Committee, Republican Governor’s Association (RGA) (2015-2017)
- Co-Chairman, Inaugural Committee, Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh (2016)