Maryland Governor Larry Hogan Announces New Actions to Help Contain the Growing Surge in COVID-19 Infections
Today, Governor Larry Hogan announced new efforts to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. As with prior announcements, local jurisdictions may impose stricter requirements. See below for a link to recent Executive Orders from Baltimore City and Montgomery County.
- As of tomorrow, November 11th at 5:00 pm, restaurants and bars are limited to 50% indoor capacity for seated service only.
- The Maryland Department of Health is issuing an advisory strongly warning Marylanders against indoor gatherings of 25 people or more.
- Out of state travel should be limited to essential activity and if you do travel out of state, upon returning to Maryland you should get tested and self-quarantine until you receive the test results.
- All state employees are ordered to telework if they are able to.
- Telework is strongly encouraged for all employees statewide.
- Maryland is adding alterative care site capacity and including additional clinical staffing support for nursing homes.
In addition, see below for recent executive orders from Baltimore City and Montgomery County.
- Montgomery County – https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/exec/Resources/Files/orders/EO122-20AM.pdf
This process remains fluid based on developments pertaining to COVID-19 and we will continue to monitor these matters. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or need assistance.