Linking Maryland’s Business, Commercial and Government Centers
With offices located in Baltimore, the state capital of Annapolis and Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, RWL provides an important link to Maryland’s principal business, commercial, and government centers.
RWL is the go-to firm when businesses and individuals have a complex legal problem, with a team of attorneys that thrive on pursuing the most challenging cases on behalf of our clients; including major league sports franchises; name-brand companies such as Google, Facebook and FedEx; whistleblowers in false claims cases; and millions of consumers in national class action suits.
Our Areas of Focus
RWL has an impressive record of service to the state and in the practice of law. As one of Maryland’s first law firms to recognize that a client’s business issues can often be addressed through a comprehensive approach that may include all of the branches of government, RWL has distinguished itself in the following areas:
- Administrative Law and Regulatory Compliance
- Business and Commercial Transactions
- Complex Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Electronically Stored Information (ESI)
- Government Relations and Lobbying
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Sports Law, Gaming and Facilities
- State Contracting, Procurement and Bid Protests
- White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations
Sound Legal and Practical Business Advice
RWL provides the firm’s clients with creative solutions to their legal needs and objectives. Whether in a court room, board room or hearing room, RWL has the experience to provide sound legal and practical business advice. Our attorneys regularly appear before:
- Arbitration and mediation panels
- State and federal trial courts
- State and federal appellate courts
- Legislative hearings
- Maryland Board of Public Works
- Maryland State Board of Contract Appeals
Helping Clients Achieve Their Objectives
Whether navigating through the maze of Maryland laws, regulations and institutions, or helping to influence public policy, for more than 30 years RWL has helped countless clients find practical solutions to complex problems. Where law, government and business converge, and where public policy and public opinion intersect, RWL is there to assist.