Lance W. Billingsley is retired emeritus with Rifkin Weiner Livingston LLC. His experience includes real estate, commercial transactions, general corporate, and administrative law. In addition to his legal practice, Lance was a member and past chairman of the University System of Maryland Board of Regents, former member of the board of governors of the Maryland State Bar Association, past chairman of the Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation, past chairman of the BWI Development Council, past chairman of the Prince George’s County Democratic Party, City Attorney for the City of Hyattsville, Maryland, and bond counsel for Prince George’s County and the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission.
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in “Who’s Who in America,” “Who’s Who in Law” and “Who’s Who in American Politics”
- Maryland (1964)
- Washington, D.C. (1968)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1978)
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Maryland (1967-1968)
- City Attorney, City of Hyattsville (1976-2003)